First Time Buyer Mortgages
FIRST TIME BUYER MORTGAGES IN DONCASTER & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Doncastermoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Brokers – First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Doncaster & Surrounding Areas –
If you are wanting to purchase a property for the first time, whether it be on your own, with a partner or with a friend / relative, or if your situation is more complicated then we can help you through every step of the process.
Due to a competitive housing market, first time buyers can feel under a lot pressure to secure a property with an Estate Agent – As Experienced Mortgage Brokers this is where we can help – We can ACT FAST on your behalf.
First Time Buyer Mortgages – ALL Situations Considered
FREE First Time Buyer Mortgage Consultation
( Call / Email or Text )
As part of our FREE First Time Buyer Mortgage review we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Recommend a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required)
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Also, we are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents – We work for YOU …
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Broker business models, we are NOT TIED to Estate Agents so we work for ONLY YOU with your interests at heart.
Help to Buy Scheme…
If you have a 5% deposit then we can see if you qualify for the Help to Buy Mortgage Advice Scheme, if you have a larger deposit i.e. 10% or greater then we have more mortgage options and much better mortgage deals available to you.
We are very lucky in Doncaster as we still have affordable housing in reputable areas available to first time buyers to get on the property ladder, unlike many similar sized cities in the UK. For example a 5 or 10% deposit here is much more achievable for first time buyers.
Currently renting and thinking of getting on the property ladder?
Often, getting a mortgage can work out cheaper than your rent – we are able to help you calculate the difference in rent v’s mortgage payments.
Also, have you thought about buying off your Landlord, this can be relatively simple with a Mortgage Broker like us if you can get a price agreed beforehand.
Are you wanting to buy your Council house?
Right to Buy Mortgage Advice … We can help with your right to buy purchase and provide help and guidance throughout the whole application process!
HAVING PROBLEMS & COMPLEX SITUATIONS – Hopefully we can help!
HAVING PROBLEMS with First Time Buyer Mortgages ? – We may be able to help!
Often, clients who call have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
1. Type of property being purchased
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. self employed
3. Buying off or with a family member
4. Buying under value
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough
6. Buying off your landlord
7. Something else … read more here ..
If this is the case, it is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation – We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME !!
Specialist Mortgage Advice in Doncaster & Surrounding Areas
Arrange a FREE first time buyer mortgage consultation…
Try our mortgage calculator…
Get a Mortgage Agreement in Principle…
Looking to buy your council house…?