Having Mortgage Problems?
MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS BY MALCOLM DAVIDSON
ALL MORTGAGE SITUATIONS CONSIDERED –
SPECIALIST MORTGAGE ADVISOR IN DONCASTER & SOUTH YORKSHIRE
I find the many of my clients have approached their own high street bank for mortgage advice and they have been declined a mortgage due to their lending criteria, your credit score, the type of property being mortgaged, or simply they will not lend enough for your needs.
I have noticed that my client’s lives are becoming more and more complicated and the high street banks are more than likely not able to accommodate this and provide mortgage advice.
Here are some of the situations I deal with on a daily basis:
- Bank won’t lend you enough
- Failed credit score/bad/adverse credit (note overall cost for comparison % in the footer of the webpage)
- You do not meet your banks lending criteria
- Your income makeup, i.e. salary, dividend, tax credits, drawings, net profit etc
- Your employment status, i.e. contract, professional, self-employed, employed, business owner
- The property type i.e. non-standard construction, high rise flats, apartment block
- Letting out your existing home to buy a new one
- Mortgage Lender will not deal with you direct
- Can’t get an appointment with your bank quick enough
- Your existing credit commitments
- Marital status i.e. married buying in sole name, divorce
- Buying from or with a family member
- Buying a property below market value
- Need a fast decision
- Looking to remove a person from a mortgage
- Anything else…?
If your situation is not listed above then I’m sure it will be something that I have come across before.
Without the help of a specialist mortgage broker like me, it can be a minefield trying to establish mortgage lending criteria and firing applications off left, right and centre will have a negative impact on your credit score which could well prevent you qualifying for any mortgage deal until it is rebuilt in time.
I have access to many specialist mortgage lenders who all have different mortgage criteria. It is my job to utilise my knowledge and experience to recommend the most suitable lender based on your personal situation.
We are able to move fast ensuring that you secure the property that you want!
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Ask a Question