Moving House Mortgage Advice
MOVING HOUSE MORTGAGE ADVICE IN DONCASTER & SOUTH YORKSHIRE
BY MALCOLM DAVIDSON – MORTGAGE ADVISOR
– EXPERIENCED MORTGAGE BROKER –
It is a well-known fact that moving house is one of the most stressful situations that you can expect to go through in life! For those looking to sell a house and complete on a new purchase, this can get very heated.
It is my job to take some of this stress away from you and make sure your mortgage application runs as smoothly as possible, and provide help and guidance throughout the whole process.
Feel free to get in touch ANYTIME to discuss your mortgage options…
Arrange a FREE Moving House Mortgage Advice Review…or
Ask me a Question
( Call / E-Mail or Text Me … )
Once your house is on the market, the best thing you can do is talk with a Mortgage Broker like me before you have found a new home, I can give you an idea of your budget and how much you will be able to borrow and also an idea of the monthly payments.
I am an EXPERT Mortgage Broker so am able to shop around 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf.
As part of my mortgage review for home movers we can look at:
1. Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
2. We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
3. Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
4. Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
5. Recommend a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards if required
6. Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
7. I am able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage
When you have found a house that you like and had your offer accepted we will work fast for you and get your mortgage application submitted and chased right through to until you receive a solid mortgage offer.
I’m NOT tied to any particular Estate Agent!
I work solely for you!
Unlike many Mortgage Brokers I am NOT tied to any particular Estate Agent, therefore, have no related interests.
I am working solely for the best interest of you and will guide you accordingly throughout your home buying process!
Having Problems and wanting Moving House Mortgage Advice?
Often, clients who call have had difficulty one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
Type of property being purchased
Your income structure, i.e. self-employed, dividends etc
Your employment status
Existing credit commitments
Your marital status i.e married buying in the sole name
A recent change in personal situation i.e. divorce and separation
If this is the case, it is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
I am able to use my experience and knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender first time based on your personal situation.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Ask a Question