Having Mortgage Problems?
Have you run into problems when trying to obtain a mortgage?
We find that many of our clients have approached their own high street bank for mortgage advice and they have been declined due to their lending criteria, your credit score, type of property being mortgaged, or simply they will not lend enough.
We work with a large panel of lenders, some of which have specialist products available. It is our job to put our many years’ experience, along with our in-depth knowledge of criteria to work and try to find you a mortgage product that fits with your individual circumstances.
Here are some situations we deal with on a daily basis:
- Your high street bank will not lend enough
- Failed credit score
- You do not meet your banks’ lending criteria
- Your income is made up of multiple channels i.e. Salary, net profit, tax credits
- The property type you are trying to purchase i.e. Non-standard construction
- Buying from or with a family member
- A particular lender required you to go through a mortgage broker
- Buying a property below market value
- Maternity Leave
- Removing a name from a mortgage
- Self Employed / Ltd Co status change
- Starting a new job
- Anything else…?
Your situations aren’t listed above and are more unusual/complex?
- First Time Buyer Mortgages in Doncaster
- Home Mover Mortgages in Doncaster
- Remortgages in Doncaster
- Buy to Let Mortgages in Doncaster
- Right to Buy Mortgages in Doncaster
- Self Employed Mortgages in Doncaster
- Specialist Mortgages in Doncaster
- Ask a Question