Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
What is Right to Buy?
Right to Buy gives eligible people who live in council properties in England the right to buy their home at a discount.
The scheme is open to people who are secure tenants of a local council and who have spent at least 3 years as a public sector tenant.
Tenants of housing associations who had secured tenancies when their homes were transferred from the local council to the housing association also have a preserved Right to Buy.
As there is a lot of equity already in the house no deposit is required for the purchase.
There are also options with several mortgage companies to borrow additional funds to fund home improvements such as new windows/doors, conservatory etc.
Are you looking for Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Doncaster?
The Council Right to Buy Scheme has always been popular with people looking to get on the property ladder and own their own property and local Councils and Housing Associations are offering tenants that qualify for the scheme big discounts.
Why choose Doncastermoneyman as my Mortgage Advisor?
- Free, no obligation mortgage consultation for all customers
- Read our genuine customer reviews, we pride ourselves on our 5 star mortgage service.
- Our Mortgage Advisors work 8am – 10pm 7 days, to ensure we can fit appointments around your busy schedules.
- We work for you! We are not tied to any Estate Agents, Banks or Builders and have no vested interests.
- We can offer face to face or telephone mortgage advice – You Choose how you would like to transact.
- We can compare 1000s of products to find you the best mortgage for your individual circumstances.
Your Local Mortgage Broker in Doncaster
Quick Links To Our Mortgage Services
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Ask a Question