Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
What is Right to Buy?
Right to Buy gives eligible people who live in council properties in England the right to buy their home at a discount.
The scheme is open to people who are secure tenants of a local council and who have spent at least 3 years as a public sector tenant.
Tenants of housing associations who had secured tenancies when their homes were transferred from the local council to the housing association also have a preserved Right to Buy.
As there is a lot of equity already in the house no deposit is required for the purchase. There are also options with several mortgage companies to borrow additional funds to fund home improvements such as new windows/doors, conservatory etc.
Are you looking for Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Doncaster?
The Council Right to Buy Scheme has always been popular with people looking to get on the property ladder and own their own property and local Councils and Housing Associations are offering tenants that qualify for the scheme big discounts.
Why choose Doncastermoneyman as my Mortgage Advisor?
- All customers get a free initial mortgage consultation with us.
- We pride ourselves on our 5-star mortgage service. Our genuine reviews are proof of the hard work we put into helping you.
- Our team work from 8 am until 10 pm, every day, to ensure we can fit appointments around your busy schedules.
- We’re solely invested in you. No banks, no estate agents, no builders. You’re our priority.
- We can offer face to face or telephone mortgage advice, the choice is entirely yours.
- The advisors will try and compare 1000s of mortgage products from a wide variety of lenders, in the hopes of finding the best possible mortgage deal for you.
Your Local Mortgage Broker in Doncaster
Quick Links To Our Mortgage Services:
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
- Ask a Question