Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Doncaster
We feel it is unfair that self-employed applicants draw the short straw when it comes to securing a mortgage. Each lender will use their in-house scoring policies when granting mortgages, based on years of collated data.
If you are self-employed, having a mortgage expert by your side could prove invaluable. It is our job to be able to use our experience and in-depth knowledge of self-employed lending criteria to match you with the most suitable lender and mortgage deal for your requirements.
Self Employed Mortgage Situations (Purchase & Remortgages):
- Are you a Company director, sole trader, contractor, freelancer or partner?
- Do you only have One- or two-years trading history?
- Your own Bank will not lend enough?
- Do you have multiple income streams (i.e. Salary + Dividends)?
- Have you been declined due to credit score or lending criteria etc?
- Have a Fluctuating net profit?
- Recently change from sole trader to Ltd Company?
- Complex / unusual situation?
Your situations aren’t listed above and are more unusual/complex?
Why choose Doncastermoneyman as my Mortgage Advisor?
- All customers get a free initial mortgage consultation with us.
- We pride ourselves on our 5-star mortgage service. Our genuine reviews are proof of the hard work we put into helping you.
- Our team work from 8 am until 10 pm, every day, to ensure we can fit appointments around your busy schedules.
- We’re solely invested in you. No banks, no estate agents, no builders. You’re our priority.
- We can offer face to face or telephone mortgage advice, the choice is entirely yours.
- The advisors will try and compare 1000s of mortgage products from a wide variety of lenders, in the hopes of finding the best possible mortgage deal for you.
- First Time Buyer Mortgages in Doncaster
- Home Mover Mortgages in Doncaster
- Remortgages in Doncaster
- Buy to Let Mortgages in Doncaster
- Right to Buy Mortgages in Doncaster
- Self Employed Mortgages in Doncaster
- Specialist Mortgages in Doncaster
- Ask a Question